With Catch a Crab Cruise Gold Coast you’ll learn how to catch your very own mud crab to cook and enjoy!
The Catchacrab cruise on the Tweed River and Terranora inlet offers a unique, and at times, thrill-a-minute experience in a magnificent setting. Morning and afternoon teas are served and you have a variety of seafood luncheon options, including – you guessed it – mud crab.
Tour Duration: 9:30am to 12pm (QLD time)
- 2 hour Crab Catching Cruise followed by an oyster farm presentation
- Delicious fresh produce served in the lakeside restaurant
- Morning tea with choice of tea, coffee and cookies
- Equipment for all activities, fishing rods and bait supplied
- Creek cruise with crab catching and crab show
You will need to make your own way to and from Birds Bay Oyster Farm which is located in Tweed Heads, approximately 10 minutes drive from your accommodation at Pelican Sands Resort.
From $70.00 adults
From $40.00 for children (3-14years)
For an additional cost you can choose various lunch options including *Seafood Basket Lunch *Seafood Platter Lunch *Premium Platter Lunch and *Mudcrab with specialty sauces. (click book now for the full options)
*prices are subject to change based by the operator of this tour at any time